UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update on Gracey


Gracey is a 5 year old, female boston who was rescued in April 2008 from a Lancaster, PA puppymill. She was found living in a rabbit hutch in a dark barn, and she came into rescue with scratches on her face and lacking hair on her ears and back. She was taken to the vet and much to her foster mom's surprise, she was in good health! All she was in need of was a good diet, and a lot of love and patience from her caregivers. She was very scared and submissive at first, but has made much progress since she came to NEBTR. She loves walks and long naps on the furniture. Now she is living in her new forever home with an amazing retired couple from Allentown, PA Below is a copy of an email from her new forever mom, Helene.


"Hi Tiffany,
Wish you were a fly on the wall here. This baby follows me everywhere. She is sitting here at the computer now. She tries to get in the shower with me and sits at my feet while I do my make up in the morning. She is eating and pooping on schedule. We went visiting last night. All my friends just love her. Leno has had her at the park and she loved it. I am so happy with everything about her. When we watch tv she lets me kiss her head and she makes herself comfortable on Leno's arm. There have been no accidents in the house and she walks beautifully on a leash. She has a red rhinestone collar and red name tag. She is beautiful! I am so lucky to have this little one!
I sent out 40 baby announcements. They are so cute. My friends will get a kick out of that. Thanks so much again. This is a match made in heaven.
Helene"

No comments: