UA-45446743-1

Friday, October 1, 2010

Benny Crosses the Rainbow Bridge





Benny the brown and white Boston had been found as a stray in Atlantic City back in December of 2007.

He was a very handsome boy who so needed the love and care Andrea Giordano, his forever mom, gave to him.
  
We all send you our deep condolences on his death, and a heartfelt thank you for adopting him.  I know Linda, who you brought him to for help, and Maria who got him from the shelter, will be equally sad to hear of his loss.

I hope the memories he left you with will keep you consoled during this awful time of grief, Andrea.


--Sheryl Trent, President, NEBTR

The last three years of his life were the best, and he had a loving home.   Maria, who got him from the shelter, notes,

"Andrea, I'm so sorry. I  know how much you loved Benny. And what a good life you gave him! I remember what a wreck he was at the shelter-, but he still managed to be such a good natured boy. That first day after I took him to the vet he slept under my Christmas tree for a good 18 hours--it was the first time he had some relief from his terrible skin problems.And then he was so lucky to find you.
I remember you've had your share of losses, how painful it must be for you.
You have my sympathy and my thanks for taking such good care of a poor dog who really needed you."

No comments: