UA-45446743-1

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chester is Adopted







"Good afternoon everyone.... Chester here! Made it to my new "furever" home last night! All my new furry brothers & sisters welcomed me instantly as if they known me forever. I enjoyed my first taste of raw food and boy, I was in heaven!!! My new mom says I get to go to work with her now since I love meeting new people & other animals and I get to pick out anything I want in the store! I was severely neglected in the past, but thanks to Northeast Boston Terrier Rescue for getting me outta there, providing foster care and doing fundraisers to help pay for all my medical care, they found the right home & parents I always wished for. Well, gotta rest up and get ready for my first day on the job tomorrow at The Dog Spaw' of Little Silver. If you're in the area, come say hello!"

The last photo is Chester with his new Mom Dana Ujobagy and family.  Many, many thanks to Foster Mom Janet Hassell.  She nursed Chester through difficult medical care and surgeries with the most loving of care.

 Janet says,  "Chester apparently had a huge fan club all these months who have been rooting for him to get him the best home and I feel so honored to have him!"  Walter Williams did his portrait and Chester's care was funded through our Senior Trust, which was established by NEBTR and Walter so that dogs like Chester could be cared for.  Chester's portrait is above.

Chester has tugged at our heartstrings, and thanks to Janet, he is now with Dana and has a family who will love him for the rest of his life.  He's our Valentine!




No comments: