UA-45446743-1

Friday, November 22, 2013

Expressions of Sympathy for Linda Antonelli

Painting by Walter Williams


 Here are some expressions of sympathy by NEBTR members for Linda Antonelli, who gave everything in an attempt to save these two precious babies.

Linda:
I am so sorry.  What a tough week for you.  Thank you for opening your heart and homes to these two girls.  If they had any kind of a shot at making it, it would have been with you.  Sadly, they were both too far gone.

Beth
North Wales, PA

That's is just awful and heartbreaking, so sad for Little Girl and Linda.

My Josie was rescued from a puppy mill at 12 weeks old and she had pneumonia. She ended up in the hospital for a month and when we brought her home, we had to get her right back there. This went on for the first 6 months of her life; which is why she is not socialized very well with other dogs. But she is alive thanks to all the people dedicated to keep her so.

In any case, it a terrible disease for little dogs, especially young ones or whose immune systems are compromised. We did what we could. She was comfortable in her last days, thanks to Linda.


Stacie

This is just to sad to bear. Two little girls in a week. Thank you to Linda for showing them both love and kindness. They knew what that was in the end..... ~Liz~ Newtown Square PA


This breaks my heart.  My family donated online yesterday to help Cabbage Patch in in her fight.  This story touched our souls and we are beyond sad to hear of this news. 
Linda - you are an angel.  So sorry for this loss.. Jill Atcheson

In all of my anger, and the need to wish Little Girl a good life over the Rainbow Bridge, I failed to tell you, Linda how sorry I am for your loss - you gave Little Girl a warm home, good food a big heart and the love she might have never known. My prayers are with you.

Someone had said that this anger we have should fuel us even more so that we can save all those who need to be saved. I concur!

Joyce
Atco, NJ

This one hurts. Well they all do, this one is just killing me right now.  I was so hoping she was going to win.  Thanks Linda for fighting for both of Lily and Cabbage Patch/Little Girl and giving them love and a warm soft place to land

With Sympathy,
Erica
Harrisburg PA

Linda,
I am so sad to hear this and I am very sorry for both your losses.  Thank you for opening your home and heart to both these babies who were is such tough shape.  You gave them love, care and peace.  Run free at the bridge sweet babies.
Cindy Kaiser
Albany, NY

So sorry to hear this.  Linda I know this must be very difficult for you and you did everything that could be done.  RIP Little Girl.

Leslie
Morgan, PA


OMG!  Poor Linda, she must be devastated.  Especially as Little Girl was making progress.  RIP Little Girl, Run free at the Bridge.  Joan S Ontario Ny


So sorry linda to hear this you did all you could and they knew love run free lil one.  Tammy Horan


So sorry to hear about Little Cabbage Patch--how terrible to lose both
those little pups. Pat

Linda, I'm so sorry.  Two dogs so close together, very tough.  You gave it your best, thank you.

Ginny


This is so heartbreaking.  After hearing about her passing I am finding comfort in the fact that she was loved dearly, more than she will ever know, in the last days of her life.  Our pain (and I think Linda would agree) is worth her knowing love and not losing her life at the shelter.  Run free pretty lady and my thoughts are with you Linda.  You are a hero.

Sara
Collingswood

I am so sorry. Linda my heart breaks for you. You are a saint for taking them both. A very sad day.
Jill
DuBois Pa


Oh tears for these poor little girls. Breaks my heart over and over.

Thank you Linda. They were so lucky to have you as their loving angel until the end.

Run free little Cabbage Patch.

xo

Jenn
Staten Island, N.Y.


I am so sorry to hear this.   I was just starting to think that she was going to make it.  Linda you did all you could and I truly believe that she knew what real love was before she passed.  Run free at Rainbow Bridge Little Girl.

Tears flowing,

Karen

I'm so sorry for both losses. So heartbreaking. Linda, hang in there and know you did everything you could. Thank you for giving them so much love.

Raelynn
Phoenixville, PA
Dear God, so sad for Linda, I know she put her all into trying to save these babies! They passed warm and loved and in a better place than a shelter. Let all the anger, hurt and sadness fuel our passion to save all those still in need! So many tears and prayers! I feel physically sick over this news.
Maria
Newington, CT









2 comments:

Cody Jarrett said...

Sorry, Linda.

Jonathan Baylis said...

SO sad about this. Two NYC dogs. Breaks this New Yorker's heart. My heart goes out to you Linda.
Jonathan