UA-45446743-1

Monday, December 2, 2013

Lily's Adoption Day

Conni Varano will lovingly hand Lily over to her new mommy. 

Nona, her new mama, was totally in love and got her a new crate with a thick, comfy pillow inside.

Conni is my BFF that joined to help me out. This will not be easy for her, I was not sure if she could actually let her go but she has already asked who she will foster next! Yeah! Excited for Lily, proud of Conni for sharing the love! 

Maria
Newington, CT

Wonderful news, another one home for the holidays.  Thank you Conni and Maria.

Wonderful!  I can only imagine this would be the absolutely hardest, but most rewarding, part of fostering.  Best wishes to Conni, Lily and her new family. 

You know how happy this makes me! She has come a long way since being rescued from the SPCA a few months ago. He's going to have a great new life. Thanks to you and Conni!


No comments: