UA-45446743-1

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Leroy

Wanted to share a quick pix of Leroy on my couch last night. I always thought he could NOT climb. He would jump fearlessly on the couch every so often and be content wherever he landed. But this was the ultimate surprise to me and my husband. My current Boston loves to sit on the edge of our couch and "perch" with a bride eye view of the living room and dining room. Mostly I think to be able to get a good view of the front door. But not last night! When I walked in the living room - there he was, on top of the "perch". I was amazed and realized that Leroy is a lot stronger than I anticipated. It was an exciting night as it was confirmation for us that this lil guy is going just fine. 

Of course, my Boston was not so happy - but he will get over it :). 

No comments: