UA-45446743-1

Monday, May 25, 2015

Adoptable Pup Wishlist! COSMO

Hey friends, Cosmo here! 
I'm settling down here in my foster home now that I've been here a few weeks. My foster parents are still working on my digestive issues, so I'm not quite ready for adoption. I absolutely love my foster siblings and I'm good with pretty much anything and everything! I'm also very good at keeping my foster parents safe. They have this scary machine that is loud and runs over the carpet....I know it's going to attack foster mom so I bark at it and chase it away!! 
Unfortunately, I came to my foster home with only my rusted leash and frayed collar. Foster mom has made a list of items that I could use and to help my tummy feel better. I would very much appreciate it if you sent me one of these goodies....I'll even send lots of sloppy kisses which I'm VERY good at giving. 
Lots of love,
Cosmo


No comments: