UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Adopt Bernie



Hi friends! So I've been in my foster for a little over a month now. I miss my family back in Puerto Rico, but life is SO good here in New Jersey! I will be ready to find a home soon. Will you be the lucky one to be my forever!?

Since I've been living with my foster mom and fur brothers, lots has changed about me! I have been neutered, my foster mom says my barking has gotten MUCH better, and I have started to pick up on some sign language. I'm still a work in progress,learning my manners, learning to work through my OCD circling tendencies, and understanding what all these hand signals mean... but I know there is a family out there that has an adorable smart dog like me on their wish list! 

What my forever home needs:

-No kids
-No cats
-Fur brothers or sisters? YES please!
-A fenced yard would make me a very happy boy!
-Someone who isn't gone for more than 5 or so hours a day
-Most important, with being a deaf boy and all... someone who is willing to continue teaching me/being consiste nt with my sign language 

So what are you waiting for?! Get applying! And mention my name... Bernie! You won't want to miss out on me! 

No comments: