UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! EDDIE

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! EDDIE

Have you always loved Boston Terriers but secretly missed the idea of a long happily wagging tail? Well, no need to go without either any longer!

You can have the best of both worlds with me, Eddie the adorable 16 month old Boston Terrier Mix!
My foster mom says I have sunshine for a personality. I’m as sweet as can be and I get along great with all dogs and people of all ages. I like to play play play! But no worries, my switch isn’t always stuck in the “on” position. I would love to cuddle up in your lap with my head tucked under your chin, or chill out curled up next to you on the couch watching TV.
I’m young, fun, and I listen pretty well. My training is really coming along but I’ll need your help and patience to get me the rest of the way. My ideal forever family might have youngsters or another dog looking for a playmate. Or maybe an active adult looking for an adventure partner. You see, my “mix” not only gave me a full length tail, it also gave me more of an athletic build than your typical BT. I’m a little bit taller and a little bit longer. I weigh about 27lbs and I have perfect BT markings. My fur is silky and shiny. My tail has a little white tip, and one ear is up and one is bent. People stop my Foster Mom all the time to tell her how handsome I am. I love the attention! So what do you think? Could I be the boy for you?

P.S. I like fun cool kitties who like dogs and like to play as I do try to play with them as if they were doggies.

If you think yours might be Eddie's "furever home," please fill out an application on our website today, and send us a Facebook message to let us know you're interested!







No comments: