UA-45446743-1

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tiger

Hope warmed my heart. Since my Tiger is a mill dog, my heart goes out to these little fur kids. My Tiger, too, has splayed feet and terrible bowed front legs. One back leg required surgery since his knee joint twisted to the outside preventing him from running and jumping. The mill dogs' problems are a result of being forced to live in cages with wire floors. Actually, my Tiger's eyes still tear when the sun is brilliant which comes from living in a darkened barn for the first year of his life. Thankfully, he was rescued after his first birthday -- that is, if the mill people told the truth about his age. He was put up for auction in MIssouri and a dear rescue person from Kansas purchased him. I adopted him by driving to Kansas from NJ to pick him up.

Hope will be fine under your careful care. I am thankful that she will be able to keep her eye.

These mill dogs make wonderful pets. They are loving and grateful for whatever you do for them. My Tiger is so very sweet and very, very dear.
Thank you for taking Hope.

-- Isabella

No comments: