UA-45446743-1

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update on Quincy

Hi all,

Quincy is a mill dog from Pa. He has mastered the stairs, finally. He used to be the slowest dog on the stairs, but now he's usually ahead of the crowd. He's also running around the back yard with Sweetie. Sweetie has taken him under her wing for showing him stuff to get into, like cat poop! He gets along with my dogs like he's always been here. He eats like a champ, not picky like he was in the beginning. He's still a little shy about coming near people. Sweetie has also taught him how to knock over glasses of water I'm drinking in the living room. God bless Sweetie, last night Quincy knocked over a glass of water and ice cubes on my lap. I really think Sweetie is proud of him. He crates well, barks sometimes (I'm working on that). I don't have any children for him, but I think he'd be ok with an older child. He's doing good with potty training, some accidents and leg lifting. He will make someone a great pet.

Gilda

No comments: