UA-45446743-1

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daphne Update

I just got off the phone with Valerie, Daphne's new mom. I must say that I am very pleased to say that things are going wonderfully! Daphne came out of her crate yesterday, and pottied outside with the other dogs. She now has a fenced in yard to run, and came back in all by herself with her new "pack". She also was out and about with her dog brother and sister for a ride in the car to Petsmart. Valerie said that she walks better on a leash then all the others! She even got to sleep in bed with them last night. Which I am sure that she loved! She is bonding especially with her new dad, Kevin. Valerie says that she thinks it's because he gives her lots of food, go figure. Talking to her definitely confirmed my thoughts of her being a great fit with their family. Valerie said that she put Daphne up on the couch yesterday for a nap and she crawled right over to her son, who was sleeping there as well, and they were nose to nose! Thanks so much to Debbi who highlighted this family for me! Have a great night!

Tiffany

No comments: