UA-45446743-1

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bandanas for Fosters





For anyone currently fostering:

Isabella, Amy and myself are working on making bandanas that read "Adopt Me" for the dogs we have in foster. Tonight I finished screen printing the bandanas Isabella sewed and sent to me. (The bandanas were so beautifully sewn that I kind of felt bad having to alter them.) I have attached pictures of the bandanas as they are right now. Some need to be touched up. The one with the little red flowers still needs to be printed with white paint so I will do that tomorrow when the screen dries.

Can anyone who would like one of the bandanas please email me privately (casey1838@aol.com) and let me know the following:

Whether you have a male or female foster
Whether your foster is small, medium, or large in size (the bandanas vary in size slightly)
If you have a preference for which bandana you would like
Your home address

I will send the bandanas out later this week when they are finished. Amy is completing another 6 pink and 6 blue bandanas as well. We will make more bandanas if necessary.

Thanks,

Jessica
Emmaus, PA

And here is a picture of Pittsburg wearing her bandana. How could anyone not want to adopt her?

No comments: