UA-45446743-1

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jaime Helps a Greyhound



I picked up a precious, tiny little girl greyhound to foster on Sunday. She was literally on the track at Ebro in FL on Friday and in my house on Sunday. Jules won't be two until January and she's just tiny--I'm not sure she's 50#. Anyway, she knew NOTHING about a house. She freaked when I turned the TV on and then proceeded to kiss the news people, etc. Anyway, in teaching her about the ways of her new world, I worked with her on the stairs last night. I literally walked her up, then down--one paw at a time. Well, Jaime the BT, was watching the whole process and decided he really needed to help. Little Jaime would stand beside Jules on each step, take a couple up or down, literally stop, and turn around to see if Jules was following him! He was with us through every single trip up and down. It was like he was trying to role model for her!!!!& nbsp; I've never seen anything quite like it!!
I'm so proud of my little man. And, I'm also VERY proud of Beadoe. He has been just wonderful with her and even allows her to put her head on my lap when he's "in charge." Of course, Cal is itching to give her a good BT dental, but she's not very interested. I have no doubt, he'll convince her it's a good deal.
Joy


-- Joy Riley

No comments: