UA-45446743-1

Monday, June 28, 2010

NEBTR Barbecue on Long Island

 
We had a great day and shared stories and food.  I send my NJ girls Amy & Gilda home with NY bagels (lol). 
 
From left to right is Diane & Norman Laudani - Joan and Bentley - yes my foster Bentley - Amy Angelo and my Ivy - Gilda Hunt and her foster girl with 25 names she was called all day (you had to be here ) - Sonya & Ron Wilcox & their Petey (she is my hc queen) - My Steve a/k/a Bunky with Duke and me Linda and my Rottie Maggie.  Maria E. came later and was left out of the pic with her two kids & her BT Cody.
 
 
Gilda and Amy - I love you more than apple pie.  Sonya did you bring the apple pie.  Who made those cookies that I had to fight the kids for?
 
Thanks for being here and making my day, Linda Antonelli
 

No comments: