UA-45446743-1

Friday, July 23, 2010

Foster Liam


Liam was found as an emaciated stray, and his time in a Delaware shelter certainly made matters worse. Just by looking at his picture, you can tell that he certainly needs help! That poor little face asks for a chance at a happy life - and he is only a year or two old! He is in foster care now, and Jill his foster mom reports that he is a happy, loving boy despite his very rough start.

As Jill tells it, "He had a rough start, vomiting everything from the day before up. I started feeding him by hand small amounts so I could control the speed of his eating. Well that worked and today I put a tennis ball in his bowl. So far so good and his stool now has some form to it.
He really loves soft toys. He was stealing my daughters stuffed animals so I went out first thing yesterday and got him his very own stuff less toy. He was soooooo happy. I was afraid to get one with stuffing in case he decided to eat it.
It is pretty amazing with such a rough start he is such a happy, loving boy.
I have attached some pictures. He follows me everywhere."
-- Jill Dunn
Already, under Jill's wonderful care, Liam is starting to blossom. Compare these recent pictures:


No comments: