UA-45446743-1

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Photos of Alicia, now Penny







Here are some pictures of Penny, formerly known as Alicia.  She is awfully camera shy though. I tell myself she is a former show dog and is 'over' the paparazzi. haha!

So photos are few are far between but I couldn't resist the ones where she thinks she's a cat lounging in the sun!

She's settled in and we cannot get enough of her!
I can't imagine anyone not loving her but of course now I am biased.  She doesn't flinch at the vet, listens well... and now I am a gushing mom!
I can't thank NEBTR enough for bringing her to us and doing everything you all do.  I am so thrilled to be part of such a great group!  I look at all the doggies that need homes and I want them all!  Hopefully after some more time with Penny we'll be able to foster!

-- Sara McLaughlin

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Looks like Penny has well and truly landed on her Paws. What a lucky doggie she is to have a lovely new Mom and a warm comfy, secure, loving home. She's a beautiful little dog.
Wishing you both much love and happiness.