UA-45446743-1

Friday, February 11, 2011

Molly Moo Crosses the Rainbow Bridge


Molly Moo, the permanent foster of Vicki and Nick Rowe, crossed the rainbow bridge.  In the time that she was with the Rowes, Miss Moo experienced all the love and caring that she had never known before.  Miss Moo was a basic Boston love and just wanted to be near her people.  She loved food, peanut butter filled kongs, bully sticks, snuggling on the couch, and burying her nose under the covers.

She loved being with her sisters Tink and Ori, both of whom were also rescue babies, and they were all fortunate to find the Rowes, where they were loved and cherished and spoiled.  Tink was waiting for Miss Moo at the rainbow bridge and now they are playing together, free from pain or cares.

Our sympathies to Vicki, Nick and Ori, who exemplify the very best of rescue.  I know they would tell you that they were the lucky ones to have Miss Moo and Tink in their lives, and they will never be forgotten.

2 comments:

J.E. Bolton said...

My prayers and heart goes out to these wonderful people. From one boston owner to another, I feel their pain. I couldn't imagine life without my Dandie.

amyP said...

My boston Daisy crossed at the end of June and it is still really hard to let go. I still keep thinking of all the great times we had and how grateful i was to have her for those years.