UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Foster Rocco Rango Tango



Hi Everyone:

Last night I picked up Rocco from Lisa Vaughan (thank you to all who helped transport).

If you recall, Rocco was returned to the animal shelter 3X.  The last time the daughter of the Animal Control Officer spotted him and begged her mom to pull him for fear he would be euthanised.

I was told Rocco has a toy obsession and is very high energy.  I will completely agree with the energy, but have not seen any type of toy obsession.  In fact, I can't seem to get him interested in toys right now.  Honestly, I am scratching my head trying to figure out WHY he was returned.  He doesn't act any differently than my two BTs.  He appears to be housebroken, gets along with the kids/cat, gets along well with Coco...the only "problem" I have seen so far is he needs work walking on a leash.  Because he does have such a high energy level, he pulls hard on the lead.  But that's an easy correction that we've already started working on.


Mary Liberty
Owego, NY

1 comment:

teachcpg said...

Hello I have a Boston, where are you??