UA-45446743-1

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Foster Rosie




Hi! my name is Rosie and I am estimated to be around 3 years old!

I love my name! My Foster sister gave me that name. See, I never had a name. I lived in a wire cage all my life and was used to produce puppies. Now I am free and loving every minute of it! My foster mom says I am very smart. I go potty outside, watch all my foster fur brothers and sisters do their thing so I do it too. I do sleep in a comfy crate, and I love to be held by my foster family. Because I am a puppy mill dog, I do need some extra care and love. Sometimes I do not understand things and get very scared. But, I am willing to watch and learn. I love dogs and people and just an all around great girl. I am ready to be the best pet I can be! I am eager and ready to please!!!


Her foster mom Tammy Trivelpiece says, "What a dog! I have never quite had a mill dog like Rosie. She is a nut! Loves ice cubes! its like watching 'boston Hockey'. She will bat one around for a long time before trying to eat it. She loves rope toys, and paper towel rolls. She is a quick learner and adapts to her surroundings without much anxiety." Tammy just loves Rosie to pieces!

No comments: