UA-45446743-1

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Joyjoy Goes to Her Forever Home


Hey everyone, our foster Joyjoy, was adopted out to Michelle Swangler and Tom Donovan this evening (thank you Sandee for doing their home visit!) Joy was a shelter dog, originally a mill mama, from the York SPCA in June and we had the pleasure of fostering this little gem of a girl for almost 2 months. I drove her up to Michelle and Tom and it was love at first sight. They were thrilled with her. First words out of Michelle's mouth were how beautiful she is and soft her coat is : ) (Yeah for good food, exercise, neem oil shampoo and some love and care!)

Sigh, it was a sad good bye but I am very confident this is a fabulous home for the Joyjoy. I forgot my camera in the car (of course.) But Michelle has already emailed me and let me know Joy has spent the evening on the couch with them : )

Thanks to all who had a hand in her adoption from the application process, to placement and home visit help! I love this group of amazing volunteers!

Nick & Vicki (& Ori too)
Etown PA

No comments: