UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Daisy May is Adopted





Some good news to share - My little foster dog, Daisy May has found a forever home. She has been adopted and will be going home to her new family the end of September. She has come such a long way from the skinny frightened little dog who came to stay with us. I am so happy for her and glad she is being adopted locally so that I may see her from time to time.

Daisy May is very petite and weighs about 13 pounds. She was pretty skinny when I picked her up and I have been feeding her well. She has gained almost two pounds since I got her but needs to put on a bit more weight. She is very loving and quite a cuddler. She will make someone a great companion. When she arrived, she did not know how to play and had to figure out what grass is for. She is very smart, already having learned which is her food dish and where to sit and wait to be fed, what it means when Mom shakes the treat can. I bought her a new collar and harness with daisies on them as fits her name.

She will be a wonderful addition to her new home!

-- Joan Watt Stark

No comments: