UA-45446743-1

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Ending for Riley





Riley came to me because after 8 years his family was surrendering because of children.
The poor boy spent the last 2 years of his life in a crate and sucking on a football....
but now he is living large with Andrea ....

-- Carolyn McCarthy

"Hi Carolyn:

Hope all is well with you and all your fosters! I just wanted you to know that I just love, love, love Riley! We have bonded so well. He actually gave up the football. He stopped sucking on them and then started destroying them like most Bostons do! I got him a kong and a rope and some other toys that he loves and chews on. He no longer needs his pacifier.

Everyone that meets him loves him. He is a great dog and I want to thank you again for bringing him to me. I attached some new photos.

Regards,

Andrea Giordano"

No comments: