UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Foster Beanie





Hi everyone. Just wanted you all to meet my new foster Beanie. He is my Christmas gift from Jane and Lisa and Jodi! I picked him up the Friday before Christmas as he was so freaked out at the shelter that he was being aggressive to the other dogs. I think the stress of the shelter did it to him as he is now fine with my gang. He is a handsome boy with a funny underbite (Do BT's wear braces?) He needs some manners and for a six year old he has a lot of energy. He loves to snuggle and seemed to be so glad to be with people. When I got him home and after the first 20 minutes of barking to and from my gang, he went a laid on the bedding with a huge sigh and went to sleep! He loves to snuggle and get attention. He is an owner surrender due to health issues. I do not thnk it will take long to teach him some manners and some lucky person is going to get a great dog. I am attaching a couple of pictures for you

No comments: