UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Foster Oscar





I picked up Oscar from Alissa Donnell on Saturday. He was found as a stray and was previously held by Jefferson County Animal Control. The vet's best guess is that he is a Boston/Beagle mix, about 1 yr old. He's got all the right markings with a longer snout, long tail, and enormous floppy ears. I now have a little trio of white sock lefties at my house. They are all getting along very well.

He's a really sweet boy, and very well behaved. He gets very anxious if I'm not in the same room as him, but we're working on getting him more comfortable. He made big improvements with the crate yesterday. He was even great for me in the bath last night.

He'll need to be neutered, so he won't be available for adoption for at least 3-4 weeks.


Rhea Henderson

No comments: