UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 19, 2012

Nitro is in His Foster Home


Nitro made it to PA with the help of Jerrilyn! I met her in Jersey yesterday afternoon to pick up our little old senior man. He does not like car rides, definitely stresses himself out.

Once he was home he settled down. He ate dinner then spent 15 minutes exploring before he finally went to sleep. When we came back from dinner with friends, we let him out in the living room. All 6 of our guys left him be to explore the house. After about another half hour of exploring, he was looking at the sofa and the loveseat like he wanted to go up there. I helped him up and he gave a few kisses and fell asleep between my legs. He moved his way up into my lap shortly after that.

He spent the night sleeping on his doggie bed and when I came downstairs this morning there was no chance he was going to get up. Woke him before I left for work for potty and breakfast. He was not thrilled with my lack of wet food on his dry food so we will have to pick some more of that up today. Overall he's a very sweet boy.

Check out his video and picture attached!

Lisa Vaughan

No comments: