UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Foster Mia



Hello everyone, I got little 1 1/2 yr old 12 lb Mia a few days ago. She is the smallest BT I've ever seen! She is so cute and sweet! Loves to give kisses. I attached a pic. She has the most adorable face! She was surrendered by her owner because the child was too rough with Mia. She said Mia would just take everything and never would bite. She is very submissive and nervous at times. But I think she is doing great. She is getting along good with my Golden Retriever, they have already started playing. She is so fast it's like a cartoon she buzzes all around him! Doing good with the cats too, but she wants to play rough with them at times. She listens well though, if I say "no" or even snap my fingers she responds quickly. She is going to the vet Monday and will need to be spayed. I will keep you updated!

Leslie Kaucic
Morgan, Pa

2 comments:

Debra said...

Oh Leslie, I love her! I've been looking for a small boston girl!!! :) Do you have and idea of when she will be available for adoption? I'm in NJ and would love to meet her! thanks for sharing her info!

jayme said...

I am so glad to see that my little Mia found a wonderful home! She's always been so sweet and it broke my heart to give her up, but I had to keep her best interest in mind. Thanks again Leslie. =]