UA-45446743-1

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bruiser Goes to the Rainbow Bridge


Our deepest sympathy to foster mom Narelle Wolf, whose pup Bruiser recently crossed to the Rainbow Bridge.  Narelle unselfishly gave Bruiser love and comfort at the end of his journey.  He knew compassion in his last days with Narelle, and Narelle loved him deeply, although their time together was too short.

Narelle writes:

"I just received the most beautiful card from you and your directors.
I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to have this little guy remembered by you all.
I told Bruiser when he left that he was not a foster but my dog.
I truly felt that way and wanted him to know it
He really entered my heart in a big way.
You and the other angels at nebtr are the most incredible, hardworking
and classy group of people i have ever had the honour to work with.
Bruiser and I thank you and love all of you."

Thanks
Narelle Wolf

No comments: