UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Third Gotcha Day, Norman





I wanted to give a special Gotcha Day shout-out to NORMAN! Today is his THIRD gotcha day! I cannot believe we’ve had him for three years. He is the goofiest Boston I’ve ever met… he’s blind now,  and is still ball-obsessed. He goes nuts for Three Dog Bakery sandwich treats, gives funny kisses, and freaks out if he’s picked up… yup, he fits in perfectly here at the Jansky Zoo.

Norman puts his ball in his food bowl while he’s eating, in the water bowl while he’s drinking, and he frequently falls asleep with it in his mouth.

He was my very first foster ever… the nut that started my obsession with rescue. He’s a goofball, but we love him dearly and are happy to ha ve him in our lives.


Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, Normie Boy!

Hope you all are well!

Amy Jansky

No comments: