UA-45446743-1

Friday, October 26, 2012

RIP My Sweet Bert


My Bert went to the rainbow bridge. Despite all his health issues he brought so much happiness to me and my family. We in turn loved him with everything we had. He will always be in our hearts and minds. I will miss you my handsome boy!

These sweet furkids have no idea how much of an impact they have on our lives.  I only had Bert for three months and he was supposed to be adopted out but began getting sicker and sicker.  We were destined to come together and I am proud that I got to spend time loving him.  

--Linda Vermeylen

We all at NEBTR offer Linda and her family our sincerest sympathy.  They lovingly cared for this boy, through all of his health problems, and gave him a family of his own for the last months of his life.  There is no greater love than the one they shared with Bert.

No comments: