UA-45446743-1

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pearl is Adopted

My lil old girl Pearl who was 11 years old got a furever home this past friday night. She came into my home of already 5 fur babies and got along so well. She is such a precious lil girl. I took her to a big pet event we have here in Altoona and that's where we found the nicest couple who love to adopt senior Bostons. They filled out all the paperwork right away.  I did the home check. They brought their Boston Chief down to meet her and ended up getting her Friday. I am so happy for her but my heart aches for her also, Yes I always fall in love with my fosters, But I know she is going to be so happy....and that makes my heart Happy.

Christine Schezzini

Congratulations, Chris.  The seniors tug at all our hearts and it's always wonderful that there are people out there who feel the same and want to adopt them.

Thank you for helping her find them.

Cheers,
Sheryl Trent, President, NEBTR

No comments: