UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Good News for Buddy


Erin Sullivan writes:

Hi Everyone, I know he is not a BT, but I feel like everyone can always use a little good news!

The Brussels mix I had with me for a few weeks from one of the other rescues I work with finally got adopted. He was in rough shape when he was pulled from a high kill shelter in Ohio, crawling with fleas, with horrible teeth, and likely much older than the 9 years he was estimated at. Well, Lord Farquaad, now "Buddy" has finally had his dental, and went to his forever home this past weekend. He has kids to love, and they just love him! It definitely takes a special family to take on a senior like this. I am so grateful to the Brussels rescue that took him on, and so happy for this dog, I just had to share. He was at death's door mere days before he came to me, and now he has the life all dogs should have =) It just goes to show there is someone for everyone out there, we just have to keep searching!

No comments: