UA-45446743-1

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Foster Casey


My name is Casey and I am an 11 year old. With the exception of the grey around my eyes (nothing a little Loving Care can’t take care of!), I act like a teenager. I am potty trained, love humans and get along with other dogs. Although I do not play a lot with other dogs, I don’t mind being around them. I have never been crate trained and am happy to sleep on my blanket, floor, couch or bed. Please know that I am very well - mannered and will not jump on any furniture unless you invite me too. My health is excellent, UTD on all my shots and I am very low maintenance. All I need now is a loving forever home to live out the rest of my wonderful senior years. I promise I will not disappoint you!

Thanks so much to Linda Vermeylen for taking such good care of this beautiful little girl!

Linda says:  She is 11 years old but very young in spirit and a wonderful girl.  She is healthy, listens well, potty trained and very loyal to her main caregiver.  She follows me everywhere I go!  She likes people and kids and is very good with other dogs. Please keep her in mind!

No comments: