UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Update on Rocky II

Rocky has settled into his home. His adopters are wonderful and just the nicest people. I am facebook friends with them now, so I see their updates about Rocky. After a day or two she posted that Rocky jumped into her lap and cuddled with her. So cute. And I just got this email from them:


Hi Erin,

Rocky is doing really great! I expected that it might take at least 2 weeks or more for him to feel comfortable, but he seems really happy here with Tony and I. We take him on walks and of course he has marked every spot available. And he is eating well, that was the biggest worry I think I had for his transition. He is definitely funny, sweet and very intelligent and I love him with all of my heart!


Erin, I know that Rocky has made a very smooth transition with us because of all of the love you gave him! I will keep in touch to let you know how he is and if I every get the knack, I will figure out how to e-mail you pictures.

 

What a wonderful update on Rocky, Erin.  You did a fantastic job in preparing him for his new life with this great family.  You must be so proud - we are too!

No comments: