UA-45446743-1

Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Gotcha Day Zoey

zoey

Today is my one year Gotcha day. Thanks NBTR for saving me from that awful shelter and for finding the Miners, my forever parents.

Sweet Zoey

(See, my tag reads “Zoe Miner”.  I have a family to LOVE!)

Happy Gotcha Day Zoey!  You are one lucky girl!

Loretta Writes:

Happy gotcha day to my sweet Zoey. A year ago today I drove to Syracuse and met a volunteer from Nebtr. She had picked up Zoey from a temporary foster in Albany. In her papers from the SPCA they said she was so scared it took four people to hold her down when they checked her in. They said she cried and cried. When I got her she was a very frightened little girl. It was a tough few months getting all our pups to adjust to each other. But today they are all great friends. Zoey has turned int an affectionate little love bug. Every night when I come home from work she races to the front door and gives me kisses. No matter how tough my day has been my little sweet heart is right there to brighten my day. Thanks North East Boston terrier rescue for our little sweetie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love a happy ending!