UA-45446743-1

Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Foster Ace




Hey, you can't fool me! I see your eye open! I know you're not sleeping… You need to play with me!! I need the ball!! I need the bone!!  Yes I know I'm sitting on your chest! How else do you expect me to get your attention?!?!

--Ace

Ace is a 2 1/2 year old, very energetic healthy boy! He is about 20 pounds, good with other dogs, great with kids, and needs an energetic household to take him on and spoil him rotten.  He is housebroken and crate trained.

So far it is looking like he will do best in a household with kids or other dogs that can match his energy level.  I had to take over 10 pictures before I could get one clear enough to use!  Ace is settling in with me, and we will post more pictures later. 
Because Ace and my own dog looked so similar and came from the same puppy store I pulled the pedigree papers and compare them. They actually have the same father! I am fostering my dogs half-brother!!  
They are very similar in personality also. I'm going to be sad to see Ace go!!

Marjorie in Huntington with Maggie, Sunday Valentine, and the adorable Ace!

No comments: