UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! PUKA

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! PUKA

Hi! My name is Puka and I'm a sweet and easy girl. My name used to be "Spook" before I came to NEBTR, but do I look like a ghost? No. So my foster mama changed it.

I am 7.5 years young, and looking for my furever home. I just got a clean bill of health from the vet, and am up to date on all my shots.

Basically, I am a love bug. I love humans, kids, dogs, cats, trees, couches, clouds, grass... Should I continue?

My foster mama says I have a funny walk - kind of like a crab, but I'm definitely not crabby!

I don't mean to boast, but I'm pretty sure I would be the perfect dog for any family

If you think you'd like to love on me furever, please fill out an application on the NEBTR website and send them a message on Facebook to let them know!!! Hope to meet you soon.

xoxo, Puka




No comments: