UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Welcome Shamrock



Hi everyone,

BSF (Boston Seeking Family)

My name is Shamrock, and I'm a Boston Terrier brownie.  I am a 16-month old male, very buff, with great hair and beautiful eyes.  I am also trim and fit at 24 pounds. And unlike many men, I'm housetrained.

My previous owner had to surrender me to NEBTR because they were not home enough for a young man like myself.  I was crated WAY TOO MUCH - they felt very badly about that and even told the NEBTR people that it wasn't fair to me.  I was so lonely that I started mis-behaving - I even nipped the very people I wanted to be with a few times.

Today was my second day at my foster home and I've been a very good boy.

My foster mom had a hard time taking these pictures because I was so happy not to be crated I just kept moving, so they don't reflect my true beauty, inside and out.  If anyone can give her lessons, her name is

Deb
Bethpage, NY

No comments: