UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Chester's Obituary

Almost 5 years ago my husband and I adopted Chester from NEBTR.  He was the sweetest most loyal friend a person could have.  Chester went to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday after a short illness.  My husband and I are devastated but at the same time so very grateful that he was a part of our lives as long as he was.  

Run free my little man until we meet again.  Mama will always love you and will never forget you.  Thank you to Robyn and NEBTR for bringing him into our lives.         

Wendy Conway

Wendy - my deepest sympathies to you & your husband on the loss of your beloved Chester.  - Jenn

Oh Wendy, that is sad news. We are all thinking of you at this painful time. He is without pain and is running like a young puppy on the other side of the bridge. Know that he is always with you in spirit.  - Vicki

No comments: