UA-45446743-1

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Mila Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

As I write this it is with a very heavy heart and a lot of tears .We had to let Mila cross over the bridge today. The seizures were just to much for her anymore. I held her in my arm as she crossed and told her how much she was loved and she would be missed by many. Not a day went by that she was not by my side we had 10 great years together. Rip my sweet girl - run free

Tammy Galvacky


Rest in peace sweet girl...Run free...

Tammy, my heart aches for you and all others who are a part of Mila's life. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time. - Joyce
 
Tammy, my heart cries for you. I am so sorry for your loss of Mila. They sure do leave big holes in our hearts when they go.. God shares them with us for such a short time before calling them home again.  R Free at the Bridge, Mila, go play with the angels. Joan

No comments: