UA-45446743-1

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Zeke Has Eye Surgery and Says Thanks for the Easter Basket


Hi everyone,

I thought I would share my story of Zeke and his eye surgery. I am a new Foster for NEBTR and Zeke is my first BT foster. That being said, I was unaware of the seriousness of a grey spot on the left eye. Consequently the eye got to a point very quickly (3 days) where it had to be removed. My Vet. Hosp. cal led around on Friday and got him into Cornell Companion Animal Hosp. and I took him there Friday morning. We arrived about 2pm and I had to leave him there. I went back this morning g to get him.  Please take all eye issues seriously and if your BT shows anything out of the ordinary on or in the eye, get him/her to the Vet. right sway. I got Zeke on Monday 4/6/15. He is a rescue from an Amish puppy mill and he is 8 years old. I’ve included some pictures of me and Zeke just taken a few mins. ago. I don’t know how many of you have had to deal with eye issues or nose issues but I would love to know your stories.  This was a very difficult lesson for me because Zeke lost an eye.  He is a very special little boy with a very sweet personality. He will be a great pet for someone once we have completed taking care of his other medical issues.

Thank you,

Sandy



P.S. these pics were taken with his Easter Basket and an additional gift he just received today from Chris.. Zeke and I say Thank you Chris.

No comments: