UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Northeast Boston Terrier Rescue

http://www.facebook.com/pages/p/113344966790 Hola! Frank from Puerto Rico here! Amo América!! I am ready to be adopted! I am between 2-3 years old and I have a lot of energy. But you don’t have to worry, because I LOVE to cuddle too. Oh, and if you have a free hand, you are welcome to pet me anytime. I love my bones and toys and have a very good appetite; I will eat what you feed me. I’m a good boy and I will guard my family and house because I am very devoted to you, but it takes me a while to warm up to strangers. I can be a bit nippy so that makes me a bit too rough for children. I’d prefer to be the only dog because I can be a bully of sorts and push other dogs around. My foster Mom has not tried me around cats, but when I lived in PR, I lived with 5 cats and 2 dogs. Everything is kind of new to me here, so give me love and leadership and I bet we can be best friends. I love you, el amigo’s! Handsome Frank

No comments: