UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

CeeCee Can See





I was sitting at the table painting some Mini-Me dogs for the NEBTR store, when I heard something bounce behind me.  It sounded like a ball.  I turned to find CeeCee bouncing a Kong, and then chasing it! Her right eye doesn't have a lens, so she can't see out of it.  Her left eye has an ulcer that rendered her blind when she came to NEBTR.  CeeCee the BLIND dog was chasing the Kong across the floor!  I had hoped for this day, and it has arrived.  She can see!  Her one good eye has mended enough for her to see the red Kong.  EXCITED! <---me

We filled the Kong with good stuff, and only then did she realize the duel purpose of this new toy.   Here are some photos of her enjoying her first Kong, and most likely the first toy in her life as well.

What a happy day in this foster home! :)

Chris & CeeCee

How wonderful…I do believe miracles can happen. The angels, along with your love and devotion to this sweet girl, have helped her see! How sad to hear that CeeCee never had a toy to play with until she came into your home, Chris!! 

Thank you for all that you do Chris!

Joyce




No comments: