UA-45446743-1

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tucker Says Thanks

Hi Everyone: Tucker here. I got a present in the mail today even if it isn't Christmas. Foster mom had to take me up to a room and lock my foster sisters out because they think everything is for them. I might share a bone or greenie but the toys are mine!

I arrived on Thursday and have been pretty much on a lap or out for walks since I got here. My foster mom says I'm lucky they are on vacation this week and I shouldn't get used to it.

Foster mom is very excited. I hear her keep saying that I remind her so much of Stella, her grand dog that died last year. Stella's moms are coming to meet me tomorrow to see what they think. They've been missing Stella so much and want to have another dog to spoil rotten. Foster mom is pretty sure they will fall in love instantly with me. And if they don't which we don't think will happen, Foster Dad says I'm going to be a failed foster- whatever than means. I think it means I'm all set.

Tucker

No comments: