UA-45446743-1

Monday, July 6, 2015

In Memory of Sara Daisy

 

First, Thank you to everyone who sent Sara goodies in the last few weeks.  She was so excited to get mail. 
It will never cease to amaze me the power and support that NEBTR gives to their volunteers even if it isn't Boston Terrier Related.

Sara Knew that each box was for her.  she couldn't wait for us to open them.  she would do her little dance and whine for her goodies.

The prayer blanket and little pink blanket are awesome.  Sara has snuggled and hid in them every night since she got them.

But, it is with such a heavy heart, and thick tears that I must announce, Sara will be crossing the Bridge today.  She has taken a turn for the worse, and I CANNOT bear to watch her suffer.  She has given me the look of, "IT IS TIME MOMMY"  

I am so heartbroken.  Sara has been one of the most unusual Dachshund I have ever come across.  for the last 13 years she has proven that she can do the biggest jobs, provide the love and care she thought her humans needed, and never left a foster leave this house without knowing that LOVE is the most important thing in this world.

Please keep Sara in your thoughts today as we say our last goodbyes to her.
I have already asked her to give a big lick to MAMI (former Permanent Foster of NEBTR) and to her brother Pugsley  of course I added all the rest that have been through our door and have past.

Sincerely,
Tammy and Family
and little SARA

Tammy,
I am so very sorry for your loss….When Sara crosses the Rainbow Bridge she will pass knowing that she was loved by everyone,especially her Mommy. As the song goes "All you need is love"….as you said she showed everyone 2 legged even 4 legged that love indeed is all we need. 

Sara Daisy…Rest well sweet girl. Run and play…Oh and please give my beloved Cricket a lick (kiss) for me. 

Love and prayers to you Tammy and your family…

Run free, Sara Daisy

Joyce, Murphy and Delilah Mae
 
Tammy,
Sorry to hear that it's time to say good bye to Sara.  They always leave too soon. 
Thanks to her for all she has done to help NEBTR fosters that came her way.
She will be missed.

Chris Cassner

No comments: