UA-45446743-1

Monday, August 10, 2015

Gabriel is Adopted

My baby boy was adopted by the French's today. I will miss his sweetness terribly but they are such a GREAT couple I
know he will be loved and doted on!

They brought one of their dogs and we let them warm up slowly in the backyard. Their "Saffy" is a funny playful chi mix who shared her ball
with Gabriel and he just submissively followed her around like he has been doing with my Boogie. By the time they left, he was passed out in exhaustion.
They had already bought him a new bed and I gave them chew toys and fresh meatloaf for him.

They feed their pups Instinct raw which is just perfect. I will send them the meatloaf recipe and suggested they mix the two.
They are just warm wonderful people and will give little Gabriel so much love!

Huge thanks to NEBTR for making Gabriel's incredible journey from neglect to a lifetime of love possible!

Jerrilyn Walter

Hooray for Gabriel!  Such a happy ending from a horrible beginning!  Thank you for all the love and care you devoted to him and for the amazing job you do every day, Jerilynn, and congratulations on making this very special match!

No comments: