UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Daisy Mae Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

Hi everyone,

It is with great sadness to report that our sweet Miss Daisy Mae crossed the rainbow bridge last night.  She truly did steal my heart as well as my husbands.  She became lethargic last night so my husband and I rushed her to the emergency vet where they had noticed a large mass tumor located off of her kidney causing internal bleeding. She wasn't responding to us and couldn't walk or keep her head up so we knew, along with the recommendation of the vet at that point it would only be selfish to keep her alive.  We let her pass in my arms as we told her we loved her and we hoped that we gave her one last year of life that she could never forget.  We are truly going to miss out spunky senior.  We know she stole our heart along with many others.  

Thank you,
Courtney & Joe Kautz
Foster parents to Winston and Daisy Mae

I attached my favorite photo of her from her 13th birthday this year ♡
So sorry to hear this news.  :(  She was a lucky girl, to have the two of you by her side.


Oh Courtney I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Daisy Mae.  I loved seeing and hearing about what she and Winston were getting up to.  Thank you for giving her a loving home to feel safe for the time she had with you.  RIP sweet girl.
Melissa
 

No comments: