UA-45446743-1

Friday, September 4, 2015

BooBoo Is Adopted




Hi! Christine Manzella here. I am so happy (and sad too..) to let you all know that Booboo (now Boo), got adopted Saturday by the wonderful Kohlhepp family in NJ!!

He has a new human sister, Madison, who just adores him! I was so sad to see him go, but know he will be getting lots of love and attention from Jean and Mike. And of course from Madison.
.I got this update Sunday morning:

"He did great last night. Slept until almost 8 am which I right around the time I get up anyway .
He's funny when I walk him. I think he has marked every pole in a 1/2 mile radius lol. "

So I can feel confident in that he is adjusting to his new family very well.

THANKS to Vicki Cuneo and to Straussie, all help and advice was greatly appreciated!!.

On a side note, how long till I stop calling his name when calling all the dogs?? Sigh**

Here are some pics from Boo's adoption and at his new foster home. Still getting save reviews from his new mommy.

Still miss him though.....






Christine

No comments: