UA-45446743-1

Monday, December 14, 2015

New Foster Stella



Hi Everyone my name is Stella.  I think I'm gonna be fine I'm just not ready to be adopted right now.  I am  5 years old, but I have only spent a few months of my life with a family because I grew up in a puppy mill and spent a lot of time after that in a shelter.  I have been with my new foster family for just a week.  I still get scared but I get excited too an want to learn to play.  One thing I am already a pro at is cuddling!!!  I also have some medical stuff that I am getting checked out.  I was super stressed before I came to NEBTR, I lost a lot of weight and got into lots of fights.  Here are some pictures of my first week here.

Love Stella



Oh Stella!  You are a cutie. I hope you feel better soon and keep getting lots of love & cuddles from your Foster Mama!

Thanks so much to Kristin Peterson for opening her heart and home to this beautiful girl!

4 comments:

looney2361 said...

stella you will soon learn that you are loved oh so much. i'm so sorry for what you went through but that will never happen again. prayers for healing

Unknown said...

OMG she is beautiful!! I hope she can relax more and be with loving parents soon. I would take her in a heartbeat!!
Jan B

DeboraHarv said...

My husband & I are very interested in Stella.. how is she doing? We updated a little girl, Olivia ~ formerly Lizzy~ from KaleidoscopeK9s in Ohio last April and think Stella would be a great addition to our family.

DeboraHarv said...

Sorry.. autocorrect changed adopted to updated!!