UA-45446743-1

Monday, February 15, 2016

My Valentine Jasper is Adopted


This year my Valentine Jazzy was adopted.  Even though I was not able to spend Valentine's Day with this handsome boy I know we gave him the greatest gift: His very own family to celebrate his first Valentine's of many with his forever family.

Jasper came to NEBTR in November. He was a stray and picked up by the local shelter.

Jazzy had fear issues. But over the last 3 month he has come so far. In the beginning he wasn't even that comfortable letting me him pet him. When he left he sat on me to be petted. I fell for his sweet face and clownish antics. But I knew I had to let him go to his amazing new home. Mary and Paul are loving Boston people and are owned heart and soul by them. :)

I can't wait to hear about his adventures with his new Boston sister Lily
Here is a picture of him waiting for his family yesterda.


Conny McGraw 


Great job with Jasper!  Congratulations on placing him!
 

No comments: